Defining the operational model of support to existing People solutions of a luxury house
How do we define the business model that supports existing People solutions?
The client’s starting point
- Shift the HRIS team from project mode to a run mode
- Clarify and better distribute roles internally and externally as well as balance the workload between corporate and regions
- Make requests more efficient
Akoya Consulting’s response
- Benchmark operational models of other companies
- Design a new organisation in co-construction with the client
- Definition of processes, activities and roles in line with the target vision
The whole story
We assisted a luxury brand in redefining the operational model supporting its People solutions, including the support of their HRIS.
This team, made up of employees from the corporate level, the regional one, but also of external resources, was experiencing difficulties in balancing its workload.
We therefore went through a three-step process:
1/ Audit of existing processes and benchmarks with the organisation of support teams in other companies
2/ Design of the new organisation in co-construction with the stakeholders and scripting of team possibilities
3/ Definition of the processes, activities and roles of each person in line with the vision defined upstream.
The new organisation has been put in place, with more responsibility given to the regions on certain issues and thus rebalancing the workload with the corporate.