Defining the critical skills of a leader in cosmetics
How can critical skills be defined in relation to strategic challenges?
The client’s starting point
- Transforming markets
- Willingness to anticipate the skills of the future by market, job or function
- Harmonisation of the approach and decentralisation of the production for more relevance
Akoya Consulting’s response
- Creation of a framework methodology in co-construction with the global L&D teams
- Deployment in a large number of group divisions
- Reflection on the industrialisation and sustainability of the approach
The whole story
Our client, a leader in the cosmetics indsutry, wanted to identify the critical skills needed to meet its strategic challenges.
We therefore defined, in collaboration with our client, a global and scalable approach that could be reproduced in other divisions of the group.
In order to do this, we have:
1/ Identified key business challenges
2/ Converted these challenges into skills
3/ Studied and built the necessary elements to deploy and sustain this approach within the different entities.