Continuous improvement of the employee experience
How to constantly improve the employee engagement?
The client’s starting point
- A leading media and recruitment company with a presence across Europe
- A desire to maintain and reinforce the employee engagement in a context of health crisis
Akoya Consulting’s response
- The implementation of weekly surveys to measure the perceptions of employees on recurring topics
- A more in-depth analysis of a selected topic in each survey aiming at identifying the associated irritants
- Recommendations for actions to be implemented to effectively and sustainably increase employee engagement
The whole story
Our client, a leading media and recruitment company, had to deal with the repercussions of the Covid-19 in a context of global transformation that included the implementation of the 4-day work week.
In order to measure the impact of these transformations on employee engagement, we supported our client in the implementation of weekly surveys that aimed to identify irritants within the teams on both recurring themes, while also going into more in-depth analysis once a month on specific topics considered to be of great importance.
The surveys were analysed on a monthly basis to identify targeted action plans to address the specific needs of each department and to ensure that the actions taken over the course of the weeks had a positive impact on employee engagement.
The managers were deeply convinced of the value of the approach and gradually adopted the results of the monthly analyses in order to work more effectively with their teams. They became true ambassadors of the project, facilitating the implementation of relevant initiatives to respond to the problems identified in their teams.