Leadership in the retail industry
How to measure the potential of our talents?
The client’s starting point
- An international distributor of electrical equipment, leader in its sector
- A process for assessing the disparate potential between countries and the need to establish a harmonized assessment grid within the group
- Non-formalized leadership, attitude and performance expectations of the group’s employees
Akoya Consulting’s response
- A series of interviews with the CEOs and HR Directors of the group’s international subsidiaries to understand their vision of leadership and assessment of potential.
- Conducting internal and external benchmarks of leadership and potential assessment approaches
- The creation of a leadership model composed of 3 missions and a selection of “attitudes” and skills
- The co-construction of a potential assessment grid for the group based on the leadership model